Making Your First Survey from Template Questions
Don’t feel like writing your own questions? No problem. SurveyPlanet has many pre-written template questions you can use in your surveys. When you first log in, you’ll be taken to the survey list. It will be empty until you create a survey.
- Click on the green New Survey button either at the top of the page or the gray New Survey button in the middle of the page.
- A pop up will open where you will need to enter a Survey Title in the first input field (this is required).
- Choose to have email addresses as Optional, Required or None in the Email drop down.
- If you’d like, enter a welcome message in the Welcome Message input field that will display at the beginning of your survey for your survey participants.
- Click Save.
- After clicking save, you’ll be redirected to the Question List page. Click the New Question from Template button.
- On the left you can search for the type of question you’re looking for or use the drop down menu to choose based on category.
- Once you choose a category, subcategories will populate below. Choose a subcategory.
- Choosing a subcategory will bring up all the questions associated with it in the center of the page.
- Click the Preview icon to preview the question.
- Select the questions on that page that you would like to use by clicking the checkbox to the left of the question.
- Click Add Questions at the top right to add the questions to your survey. The template questions have now been added to survey, and you’ll be redirected back to your Question List page.
- To add more template questions click New Question from Template and repeat from step 7 until you’ve added all the questions needed for your survey.