If you've forgotten the password on your SurveyPlanet account, you can reset it using the steps below. It is important that you use an email address that you own when creating your account, otherwise you will not be able to recover your password and you'll be locked out of your account.
- Go to the password recovery page. You can also get there by going to the login page and clicking forgot?.
- Enter your email address in the input field.
- Click the Recover My Password button.
- Check your inbox for an email with the subject: "SurveyPlanet Password Reset". If you don't see a password recovery email, it's possible it landed in your junk mail box.
- Once you've opened the email, select the Temporary Password and copy it to your clipboard by right-clicking on the selection and choosing copy.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- In your browser paste your temporary password into the Temporary Password input field.
- In the New Password input field, enter a new password for your account. Passwords must be at least 8 characters.
- Once you've entered your new password, you'll be redirected to the login page where you can use it to login.